Receive the help you need with your printer, accessories and software.
Call one of our global locations.
Get quick answers for these common questions.
Submit a Technical
Support Issue Now
Prepare Your Info to Contact Us
Before you contact us, please make a note of the
- Model Number/Name of your printer
- Specs of the material you are currently using
- Application requirements (ex: food to go in the freezer)
- Issues you are experiencing (ex: label peeling off, ink bleeding, fading, etc…)
If you have an urgent need to contact GetLabels’ Technical Support department after normal business hours 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST, please use our contact form below or call Toll-Free at 877-757-7978.
Your call will be answered by a voicemail system that will prompt you to leave a message. An Application Engineer will receive your message and return your call promptly.
When leaving a message, please state your name, telephone number with extension, company name, the model number/model name of your printer and a brief description of the reason you are calling.
Once I place my order, what kind of lead time can I expect?
Please be advised that our standard Lead Time varies based on the request type. “Lead Time” is the number of business days between an order received/accepted by AstroNova and when the goods are ready for shipment/pickup.
||1 to 2 business days
|Existing Items or Reorders (Made to Order)
||7 to 10 business days*
|New Items, Existing Tooling (Made to Order)
||9 to 12 business days* after receipt of order
|New Items, New Tooling (Made to Order)
||14 to 19 business days* after receipt of signed proof
*Raw material may not be available due to global supply chain disruptions. If this is the case, we will notify you as soon as possible, in some cases at the time of order, and, if unknown, as soon as the information becomes available. Please consider the flexibility to use alternate materials and/or in-stock sizes.
Note: Die line (label proof) approval diagrams are typically made available 1 to 2 business days after AstroNova has received all information.
What communication can I expect once I place an order with AstroNova?
We aim to keep our customers as informed as possible as we fulfill your orders. After placing an order with AstroNova, you will receive a series of order update emails from AstroNova, from firstname.lastname@example.org, sent via email@example.com. If you do not see an email from these addresses, please check your Spam folder, and make sure you configure your settings to recognize these addresses as trusted senders.
The series of emails you will receive are as follows:
- Sales Order Acknowledgement: Upon approval of your order, you will receive an email that includes your order number, order date, expected ship date, item name(s), quantity, price, shipping method, billing and shipping addresses, and any other pertinent information. (This email’s subject line will read: AstroNova, Inc. Sales Order #SOxxx)
- Advanced Shipping Notice: This email is sent when your order ships. It contains a summary of items shipped, including net weight, country of origin, shipping method, and tracking number(s). Please note that you will receive multiple emails if multiple shipments are made. (This email’s subject line will read: Advanced Ship Notice PO#)
- Invoice: Once your item has shipped, we will process an invoice per your requirements. This invoice will summarize your order, payment terms, and details of your order. A secure link is included should you wish to pay via credit card. If you are a credit card customer without Net Terms, this will serve as your receipt. If you have Net Terms with AstroNova, remit payment using your previous payment method. (This email’s subject line will read: AstroNova, Inc.: Invoice #INVxxx)
Why is a credit card token required?
For your protection, we require a completed credit card token. Credit card tokenization provides an added level of security to help safeguard customer credit card information against possible fraud and data breaches.
Preauthorization is processed via token when an order is placed or within 30 days of shipment. We’ll charge the credit card at the time of shipment. AstroNova does not accept credit card information via email or phone and will never store credit card information on our network.
Can I track the progress of my order?
Upon approval of your order, AstroNova will send you a series of emails alerting you to the status of your order. To ensure you do not miss out on any critical updates and communications, we recommend you confirm you label astronovainc.com as a trusted sender in your email settings. (If you believe you may have missed an expected email, please check your spam folder.)
You will receive automatic emails at/for the following:
- Sales Acknowledgement
- Credit Card Token Authorization Request (if not yet completed)
- Advanced Shipping Notice
Where can I find quality labels?
Our website www.getlabels.com is home to information about our label materials, including complete descriptions of what makes a good quality label, the list of our testing standards used to qualify our label materials, adhesives, and coatings, and more.
What are standard label specifications?
- Labels supplied on 3” ID corrugated cores
- Corners radius: 0.125”
- Label edge trims: 0.0625” (left and right)
- Splices are acceptable unless providing matrix-in type constructions or unless agreed upon by AstroNova in writing
- Tolerances on dimensions +/- 0.019”
- Perforations (if any) to be 12 TPI (cuts 0.051”, ties 0.032”)
- Labels wind direction = Out
How do I measure my label dimensions? (W x L)
Label dimensions are defined as Width (W) x Length (L).
- Width Across (W)
- Label Length (L)
* Caution – Some refer to the label’s “height” as what we consider the label’s Width (W).
What are the printing technologies AstroNova offers?
AstroNova Product Identification specializes in digital printing systems including High-Speed Inkjet, Electrophotographic/Toner, and Thermal Transfer. Our solutions range from tabletop, short-run printers to industrial, high-volume presses.
What software do your printing systems use?
CQL Pro is our advanced labeling software that allows users to easily design and print custom labels for color and monochrome label printers. Complete with Label Designer and Print Manager, users can create and edit label designs, design printer profiles, and easily monitor or create print jobs across any Windows-based printer model. Download CQL Pro today for a free, full-featured 30-day trial!
Does AstroNova offer customers technical support?
Yes, at AstroNova, Inc., we believe in providing complete labeling and specialty printing solutions. Through our world-class training and support, we provide the tools our customers need to expand and enhance their production capabilities effortlessly, both remotely and in-person.